The most fun part of the home buying process is shopping for your future home and looking at all of the options to decide what works best for your needs.
Here are some things you will consider when deciding on your future home
- Resell Value
- Buyer or seller’s market
Benefits to using a real estate agent to help you buy a house
- Helping you understand the process
- Will point out features and faults of the property you may not notice
- Negotiating better sales contract terms and pricing on your behalf
- Connecting you with service providers you will need and make sure you use trustworthy people
- Will educate you on the areas you are looking in and give you valuable things to consider
Having a real estate agent represent you when you buy a house costs you nothing! The sellers pay the agents commission!
If you would like us to connect you with one of our vetted real estate agents in your area please complete the contact form below.
10 steps in the home buying process
- Initial Consultation with loan officer and real estate agent
- Getting pre-qualified
- House hunting
- Making an offer
- Getting your offer accepted
- Getting an inspection done on the property
- Negotiating any repairs you would like done to the property
- Getting an appraisal done on the property
- Getting homeowners insurance
- Getting the final approval from underwriting and clear to close